SHCC LOCAL RULES OF GOLF (Full Version)
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL GOLF RULES & COURTESIES
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. Golf Shirts with sleeves, no T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops, gym shorts, cutoffs, swim suits, or shoes with metal spikes.
- Smooth all footprints and divots in traps.
- Replace all divots. Repair all ball marks.
- If playing slowly and you have a clear hole head, what following players through.
- All guests must register prior to play.
- Winter rules apply year-round, move one club length anywhere in the fairway, no closer to the hole.
- Players finishing Hole #9 and proceeding directly to Hole #10 have preference on tee box over those beginning Hole #1.
- Rock and Root Rules apply year-round.
- Cart path defined as paved area plus one club length on each side, proceed under Rule 24-2.
- Hole #4/13 - Any ball entirely to the left of the white stakes along the road, on any shot is OUT OF BOUNDS.
- Hole #5/14 - Any ball entirely to left of the white stakes, on any shot is OUT OF BOUNDS.
- Hole #6/15 & #8/17 - Ball next to protective screen around #9/18 Tee Box; Player is allowed SWING AND STANCE RELIEF ONLY, two club lengths no closer to the hole.
- Hole #9/18 - OUT OF BOUNDS any ball entirely to the right of the white stakes on right beginning prior to the equipment shed and ending at the parking lot,also any ball in parking lot.
A challenging opening par four hole, golfers should focus on favoring the right side of the fairway for a straight in approach.